Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Day 1 - A beginning

So, this is to help me stay focused, stay accountable, keep a goal in mind.

What is my goal?

For the next 30 days, exercise 30 minutes a day, 6 days a week, learn about portion control, and track what I'm eating.

I'm a mom with 3 girls.  I want to be careful about the amount of focus I'm placing on my weight and body image.  It's not just about losing weight.  That will be an awesome perk... but this is about helping to get myself back on track with my self-control, back to doing what's right for this body that God gave me.  .

This being Day 1, here's my beginning "stats".

Weight: 173 pounds
Height: 5' 9"

Waist: 36.5
Hip: 42"
Chest: 37.5
Calf: 15.5 (L), 15.75 (R)
Bicep: 13.5 (L), 13.5 (R)

BMI (Calculated here): 25.5

And the (surprising to actually see from this angle!) before pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment