Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Day 2 - A little tougher than I thought...

And here I am at the end of day #2.

Tomorrow I will be adding in my very own food journal notebook.... I didn't write down ONE BITE OF FOOD.  Oops.  Here's the best of what I can remember...

Breakfast: Flaxseed Meal Muffin in a Mug with a banana

Morning Snack: Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt (oh, my, yummy!!!)

Lunch: 2 hard boiled eggs, Spinach and Strawberry salad with pecans and raspberry viniagrette

Afternoon Snack: I totally caved on this one... 1/2 a Reese's PB Cup Easter Egg, 4 marshmallows.

     Yup.  Fail.  GRACE.

Dinner: Taco with ground beef, red peppers, spinach, greek yogurt, mozarella cheese on a flaxseed                   tortilla, second round (normally another taco... and then another...) with just a spinach taco                   salad.

Dessert: 1/2 cup Chia pudding with 1/4 cup sliced strawberries


Post-Workout snack: 1/2 banana with 1 Tbs. peanut butter

Water.... I think I drank 5 or 6 full tumblers... again, NEED THE FOOD JOURNAL in the kitchen!!!

And I did this exercise... of course, I found it on Pinterest, and THEN I read it (after completing it)... should have only done 2 reps... and should have done them all once and then repeated.  My body might revolt... it already feels that way...


No comments:

Post a Comment